Today I gave my apartment notice that I do not intend to renew the lease! I have no intention of getting another apartment again. I want to tell you about my plan…
My dream since I was 8 years old is going to be coming true!! I have been thinking about changing my life for awhile now. I have been wanting to buy or BUILD an RV and travel the country. Live full time WITH my snake, motorcycle, and photography equipment. The challenge arises that I need to make money on the road as well. I have some thoughts about my needs and challenges.
- Bedroom (queen size or larger)
- Garage for motorcycle (enclosed preferred)
- Built in generator
- Permanent built in container for Monty (my pet Ball Python snake)
- Bathroom perferred
- Water tank along with grey and black tanks for boon docking
- Battery bank for overnight power without generator
- Money to buy/build trailer
- Snakes require constant heat and humidity
- Making money on the road
- Selling my Prius and purchasing a Truck or SUV
- Selling all my furniture and other things I no longer need
The title of this entry says it all! I used to say that phrase every time somebody asked me how I am doing. It was meant sort of as a disingenuous remark… I am going to change that!
My intent with this blog is to document this adventure for everyone to see and be a part of. Follow me here to get constant updates on my trials and tribulations.